One of our first fields of activity was the recycling of winter road maintenance brine from old GDR stocks, which had once been taken over from the potash industry by the authorities entrusted with winter road maintenance. This was mainly magnesium chloride, which was produced during potash production, stored locally and sprayed onto the roads by tanker trucks as needed to combat snow and ice. Our focus quickly changed from disposal to the supply of brines. The main focus was on salt brines, which are still used today for winter road clearance. At the same time, the waste legislation was reformed. On the one hand, this confronted us with an enormous amount of documentation, but on the other hand, the mandatory qualification requirements quickly made us experts. The certified waste management company, the permit to transport waste and later the permit to recycle saline waste in plants in Edderitz and Magdeburg that were specially built for this purpose are a result of this development. Today, we can offer our customers, among other things, the reprocessing of the salts they use and, more generally, convert suitable waste salt solutions into reusable qualities. Of course, we are also pleased that this is practiced recycling management and represents a positive contribution to the work of our industry.
- Disposal, recycling and transport of waste in liquid, paste or solid form
- Own processing facilities
- Routine in cooperation with external disposal and recycling plants, backfill mines and underground disposal sites
- Consulting with regard to waste and waste materials in process development and in existing production, with a focus on salts and saline substances
- TÜV-certified waste management company
- Rental of double-walled storage tanks with up to 100 m³ capacity for temporary storage